Portland

Portland, Oregon is my favorite city. I am sharing my thought and visits to different places in this fabulous city. It's a great place to visit; just don't move here. We have enough already. Just kidding, we love everyone. Which means we are really nice, too.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Bigger Trader Joes


I'm a huge fan of Trader Joes. I love everything in the store. And there is a new store in Portland. Actually, it is a relocated, and newly built store. It's in the Hollywood district. I used to shop TJ's in Hollywood, because it was an easy find. Located right on Sandy Bouevard, I would make a quick stop, and drive on. Unfortunately, the last time I did stop, I could't find a parking place. Even on the street. Luckily they were building this new store.

Last week I stopped by to make one of my quick purchases, and actually found a parking space! When I walked into the new store, I halted dead in my tracks. There was space, a lot of space. Before, I felt as if I was one of the sardines, squeezing next to another sardine, trying to have a quick shop. Now, there is space. I mean the aisles are wide, and the ceiling seems taller. There is room to add more stuff.

One thing that caught my eye was the array of fresh flowers just as one walked through the door. I couldn't resist the photo. Aren't they gorgeous?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home