Portland

Portland, Oregon is my favorite city. I am sharing my thought and visits to different places in this fabulous city. It's a great place to visit; just don't move here. We have enough already. Just kidding, we love everyone. Which means we are really nice, too.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Doggie Walk




This is Lucy, and she is anxious to get going. I am a slow polk because of photo taking. But you get the idea that Lucy wants to be the head of the pack, not the tail, so to speak.

Lucy looks up at me and really begs to get going. Darn, its hard to continue when I just want to take photos.

Now this young fluff ball is Linus--get it--Lucy and Linus. Well, he is a happy camper because he is the leader of the pack.

Linus is pausing to explore the rocks and that gorgeous tree with his human caretaker, his "mom".






Walking the dogs is a have to for pet owners, but up here in Portland, walking the dogs is really nice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home